Saturday, July 19, 2008

Well, here it is: the list of names that both Kyle and I agree on. Some we love, some we're kinda on the fence about. But if you think you have a valid reason why one name is better or worse then the others, speak up! And if you don't know how one is pronounced or something, say something, and I'll try to help.

So, here's the list:
Abigail, Adriana, Alexandra, Arabella
Bonnie, Brook
Darcy
Eleanor, Eliana, Ellen
Grace
Helen
Isabell(a;e), Ivy
Jenna, Jocelyn
Kiera, Kyla, Kacy, Kady, Kylie
Laura, Lorelei
Madeline, Mary (Marie, etc), Margaret
Nancy
Olivia
Pamela
Rosaline, Rosalie
Victoria, Viola, Vitoria, Vivian
Zoey

3 comments:

Tara said...

So I like the sound of Helen Combs and any of the names ending in 'a' cuz they just kinda flow good into Combs as well. That's my opinion!

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

So, you've got Rosalie, Isabella and Victoria, but no Esme or Alice. Hmm.

I just read a book with a "Maddalena" in it, it's Italian for Madaline.

Since you've been banned from using Elizabeth, how about Eliza?

Ramona said...

Esme or Alice could be a middle name. Like if we do Kyla, Kylie Kacy, or Kady, we could give her Alice as a middle name. Then it'd be after Kyle and Me. And with Kady (K.D.) it'd be after Dad too.

Ooo, I like it. All spellings aren't final, though. Just most of them.

I thought about it, but I figured that Tara would still shoot that down, too.