Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I know I posted a bit of a teaser with my last post, but I was just so excited about this! I found a book called 'Making Children's Clothes' at Hobby Lobby on Saturday, and I looked through it a bit, and all the clothes looked so cute, and some of the patterns even looked like they could be easy, so I got some flannel from Kristy, and yesterday I started this dress. Then, just when I was getting near finishing it, my machine started acting up, and I couldn't find my machine manual, and so I couldn't figure out what was wrong, so I just left it. Then this afternoon, something Kyle said made me think of a place to look, I found it, and I didn't really do anything and the machine for some reason started working again. So, in about an hour, I had the dress finished, and I went and found Kady. So here she is in her nightgown! She really likes it, and I'm really happy she likes it.

No comments: