Friday, February 5, 2010

Here is my darling little girl at my niece Sierra's !16TH! birthday party a month ago. I've been meaning to blog, but Kyle got himself a nice new(ish) computer, so this one got moved to the living room, and the printer hasn't been networked yet, cause we need some cabled or something.



So, this is pilfered off facebook, which I should do more often.

Anyway, updates: Kyle still likes his job, and is still a fantastic fellow all around.

Kady, however, is in her SECOND year of life. Which means what you think it does. She's a temper tantrum throwing princess. And her favorite people in the world are Daddy and Grandma. She gets pretty excited when I start getting her jacket and hat(which looks like grapes, btw) out, because she knows we're going somewhere, and if Daddy's coming too, then chances are we're going to Grandma's. Sometimes she doesn't really care, but once she realized we're at Grandma's, she's all smiles. She's also changed her schedule. Last year, when we had church in the mornings, she took a morning nap. Now, just in time for us to change to the afternoon shift of church, she now takes afternoon naps. But then she smiles, and it's usually all better.

As for me, I've just been doing a lot of crocheting, and the past week I've been trying to walk more. Kristy got herself, Saren and I pedometers, so now I know how much I walk. Which isn't a lot, but I've been getting myself up in the mornings to go on little walk around our driveway/property, so that's really helped stack up the miles. And later this month I'll be going back down to MO, so I can do a birthday thing with my friend Whitney, and I'll be there for Tara/Jerica's birthday celebrations, so I have to figure out what to do for a cake, so that'll be tons of fun. And when I come back I'll be bringing my friend Tiffany with me, so we'll enjoy planning a bachelorette party for our friend Audrey, and putting together stuff for that. And we'll be using each other as crutches to exercise and eat better.

So, that's about all that's been going on since my last post.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wetzel said...

Kady is so cute! Makes me sad that I don't get to see you guys motr often but hey July is....not too far away I guess. I'm excited. And you're blog is so cute. makes mine look really plain. ha ha