Friday, April 30, 2010

Crochet is all I wanna do all day

So, I've been thinking. I need to do more posts. So, I'm going to try for once a week. We'll see how that goes, and maybe try to bump it up.

Anyway, here are some projects I've been working on...

First, the Cowboy booties:

These are the five colors that I'm going to sell the cowboy boots in. These will probably be the same colors I do the sandal booties in.

Second, are the Roller Skate booties:


Last of the booties, the Pioneer booties:

Not the most attractive, but I think they might sell here in Old Nauvoo.

Last, a little project for myself. It's a pattern I found awhile ago, but I wanted to see if I found something I liked better. Then I forgot, then I looked again for patterns for crochet hook cases, and I found this pattern again, and I liked it more this time. The original pattern can be found at http://www.hookandyarn.com/Free_Crochet_Patterns.html

Anyway, I just made it 1 stitch longer, wish I had made it 6 though, I did the strips, I did two buttons instead of one, and I crocheted around the edge to give it a nicer finish. I don't know if I'll add the daisy, but we'll see. Anyway, here is my finished case, already in use:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was looking into making that same crochet hook case after I finish with Christmas presents. Yours looks really nice!