Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Cutest Guest Blogger: Kady!

So, I some fun news! Since my birthday was Monday,
On Tuesday, I had my:
Mommy drove me to the school and took me inside.
And my teacher, Mrs. Bolton, helped me find my cubby!
That's where I hang my 'pack-pack' while I'm learning!

Then I went in my classroom and found the other kids were having breakfast!
I love cereal, so I had some too!
Then at 11, Mommy came and picked me up!
I wasn't so excited about getting my picture taken with my teacher.
But I had a very fun first day of school.
I'm very glad my friend Miriam was there, because it made me happy to be there!

Then after my second day of school was done, I got to ride the bus home. Mommy was waiting for me, and I waved goodbye to the bus before we went home.

I've been very good about school all week, and I love going and learning about new things like writing my name, bugs, bitsy spiders, and when my birthday is!

I love being 3!

1 comment:

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

Oh, my gosh, the expressions on her face are priceless!!! She IS the cutest guest blogger.